Pink Lotus Yoga Teacher Training
Elevate your Yoga practice and deepen your understanding of Yoga with Pink Lotus Yoga Teacher Training Program. Whether your desire is to become a Yoga Instructor or simply wanting to enrich your Yoga practice our Teacher Training Program will do just that.
Why Choose Pink Lotus Yoga’s Teacher Training Program
Our 200 Hour Yoga Alliance accredited program (RYS200) will transform your practice and fully prepare you to become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200). This program is backed by a certification program consistent with Yoga Alliance. Upon successful completion of the course you will be a Certified Yoga Instructor. Pink Lotus Yoga is also a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP).
You will be taught by Lisa Caunitis – IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist & E-RYT500. Lisa is the owner of Pink Lotus Yoga. Originally, Lisa took Yoga Teacher Training simply to expand her knowledge of Yoga, it was through this transformational process and understanding that she gained the skills and confidence to teach yoga. She will bring that passion and skill to every session of your training program. As one of the most credentialed Yoga Instructors in the area you are in great hands with Lisa. Lisa is a member of International Association; of Yoga Therapists;as an IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist, and; a Yoga Alliance E-RYT500. She also has certificates in Reiki level 1 and level 2, Prenatal Yoga, Yin Yoga, and Thai massage.
What’s included and what you’ll learn:
- One Full Year of UNLIMITED Yoga Classes at Pink Lotus Yoga starting with your paid registration
- take as many regularly scheduled classes as you’d like
- (does not include workshops, events or specialty classes)
- All course materials, workbooks, and study guides
- there may be optional books recommended to purchase to augment the materials provided
- Advanced Asana Study (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Understanding proper sequencing, benefits, injury prevention
- How to observe bodies, and make adjustments
- Proper use of props to modify a posture
- Creating your voice and style of teaching
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Study of anatomy, physiology, and energy structures as it pertains to Yoga
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Ethics of Yoga on and off the mat
- The basics of Yoga Business
- Understanding basic liability
This program is an 8 Month program – NO cramming here. You will learn and have time to practice everything that you’ve learned. Class are held one weekend per month starting in January 2018.
- Jan 6 10am-1pm
- jan 20,21 7:30am-6pm
- Feb 10,11 7:30am-6pm
- Mar 10,11 7:30am-6pm
- Apr 14,15 7:30am-6pm
- May 12,13 7:30am-6pm
- Jun 2,3 7:30am-6pm
- Jul 7,8 7:30am-6pm
- Aug 4,5 7:30am-6pm
Sign Up Today
Price: $2400 with 3 Payment Plan
Save $150 and Prepay in full $2250
Call 856-975-0789 to arrange your three payment plan.